11 Sydney Avenue, Camp Hill QLD 4152Sold $1,645,000
Tri-level Triumph in the Prestigious Camp Hill “Avenues”
House Sold - Camp Hill QLD
Tri-level triumph in the prestigious Camp Hill “Avenues”
Showcasing a level of style and attention-to-detail befitting only the finest homes, this near-new architectural design represents the complete family package. The north-facing, tri-level residence boasts three separate living zones, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and an exceptionally spacious rear yard with 10 metre lap pool. Featuring premium finishes and European inclusions, the home is superbly positioned in the exclusive Camp Hill “Avenues” within easy reach of schools, transport, cafes, shops and parkland.
An impressive street presence is enhanced by the unique use of Travertine Stone and Cedar elements on the home’s façade. Inside, matte hardwood flooring paves the grand entry staircase and expansive open-plan living area, where the stunning lap pool is visible along the entire eastern wing. Featuring the ultimate gourmet kitchen with 80mm stone breakfast bar, Calacatta Marble splashback, 2-Pac soft-close cabinetry, butler’s pantry, Miele appliances including two integrated fridges, integrated freezer, dishwasher and two ovens, the level unfolds onto the covered entertaining terrace with stone/Calcatta marble outdoor kitchen and private landscaped yard.
The first level additionally features a separate rumpus/lounge with private balcony, while upstairs, the media room contributes to the home’s unique family versatility. A spectacular master retreat encompassing private balcony, walk-in robe with custom cabinetry and ensuite with double marble-top vanity, double shower and separate toilet, is accompanied on the upper-level by three further bedrooms with built-in robes and desks (two with private ensuite and one with direct access to the main bathroom.)
Additional property highlights include:
- First level study/5th bedroom
- Luxurious fully-tiled bathrooms feature stunning bluestone tiling, Villeroy & Boch fittings, Grohe tapware and frameless glass shower screens.
- High ceilings
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning with Daikin Skyfi remote App based access
- 10 x 2 metre salt-water lap pool, plumbed for heating if desired.
- Large laundry with stone benchtops and access to private drying balcony.
- Central laundry chute
- Timber/glass feature staircase; timber wall features and custom integrated entertainment units
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted Vacuum
- Video Intercom to front door on each level
- Fully wired for Data/phone /NBN
- Double remote garage with polished concrete flooring
- Abundant storage throughout
Minutes from the boutique Martha Street café, dining and shopping precinct, Westfield Carindale, Seven Hills Bushland Reserve and the CBD, this no-expense-spared masterpiece promises a lifestyle of enviable convenience and family luxury.
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling