82 Mcilwraith Avenue, Norman Park QLD 4170Sold $1,710,000
Brand New Luxury Residence in a Prized Norman Park Position
House Sold - Norman Park QLD
Positioned at the highest point of prestigious McIlwraith Avenue, this new contemporary residence presents a stunning architectural design and brilliant floor plan, built with meticulous detail.
From the striking exposed brick entry with its unique breezeway, to the sophisticated luxury of the home’s interior spaces, the dual-level design offers superior liveability for families of any size.
Making the most of a rear northern aspect and the supreme privacy of the grounds, the kitchen, lounge and dining areas flow out through floor-to-ceiling glass sliders, onto flawless alfresco entertaining areas. Surrounded by established greenery, the shaded terrace with integrated BBQ sits beside the grassed yard and saltwater swimming pool with stone water feature.
Overlooking an outdoor vertical garden, the gourmet kitchen has been exquisitely appointed with Caesarstone benchtops, contrasting white 2Pac and rich timber cabinetry, butler’s pantry, Miele appliances and modern pendant lighting.
A separate theatre or children’s playroom and private home office are also positioned on the ground level; while the upstairs offers the versatility of four oversized bedrooms plus further beautiful living spaces. A rumpus area with integrated study opens to an expansive entertaining terrace with views across to the city skyline and Mount Coot-tha; and yet another huge lounge on this level could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom if desired.
Additional property highlights include:
– Premium ‘Big River’ Blackbutt hardwood flooring across both levels
– Spectacular feature timber staircase with customised glass and stainless steel rails
-Luxe carpeting in bedrooms, study and theatre room
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout (two separate systems running at 22kw); plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
-Miele kitchen appliances include oven, steam oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher; plus a wine fridge
– Opulent north-facing master bedroom with show-stopping ensuite & custom walk-in-robe
– Two of the further three bedrooms also share a clever two-way ensuite
– Superb fully-tiled bathrooms and guest powder room; master with freestanding bathtub
– Keyless home entry, video intercom and security system
– Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring plus an additional secure parking space behind electric driveway gates
– Abundance of thoughtful storage throughout
– NBN connectivity expected by end of 2017
Located within catchment of the highly-regarded Seven Hills State School, the property is also an easy walk to St Thomas’ Primary, transport, local cafes, shops and the popular Perth Street Park. And, just 4km from the CBD, with swift access to a choice of elite private schools and universities, this exceptional new home promises a lifestyle of exclusivity and convenience.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- Built 2017
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 405 m²
- New Construction
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining