63A Martha Street, Camp Hill Qld 4152Sold
Exclusive Hilltop Address Where Luxury and Lifestyle Meet
House Sold - Camp Hill Qld
Capturing breathtaking district and city skyline views, this as-new family residence boasts cutting-edge contemporary style and easy walking distance to Camp Hill’s finest lifestyle precincts.
Architecturally designed to make the most of its elevated north-facing position, the tri-level floor plan delivers extraordinary family space and functionality. Meanwhile, a combination of polished concrete, hardwood, natural stone and marble add a distinctive sense of luxury.
The home’s commanding street presence with expansive 11.5 metre frontage, provides a preview of the opulent finishes and grand proportions that lie within.
Capitalising on the sublime views, the main living and entertaining zones sit up on the first level. Featuring superb American Oak flooring, a striking Tiger Skin Stone feature wall and integrated gas fireplace, the spacious open-plan layout merges with a vast northern entertaining balcony. A second living area flows to the private rear alfresco terrace, grassed area and saltwater swimming pool, all elegantly bordered by French Pattern Silver Pearl Travertine.
As far as designer kitchens go, this one is truly show-stopping! Lavish 100mm stone benchtops, sleek handless 2 Pac cabinetry, European Miele appliances and a butler’s pantry offer the height of practicality and style.
Delivering the versatility of two further living spaces are a private ground floor media room with integrated speakers and the large upper level lounge.
Additional highlights include:
– Five plush carpeted built-in bedrooms all with oversized windows (four situated on the top floor)
– Enormous master retreat with his-and-hers custom dressing rooms, luxurious ensuite and private terrace taking in sweeping views across Brisbane.
– Three magnificent floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with 200mm stone-top vanities, Carrara marble feature walls and frameless glass shower screens; two freestanding bathtubs
– Kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, steam oven, warming drawer and dishwasher; plumbed fridge space
– 2.7 metre high ceilings throughout; 2.4 metre high bi-folding doors; corner architectural windows
– Integrated sound system/speakers; custom joinery; solid Blackbutt staircase and feature wall in media room; designer pendant lighting
– Security system with CCTV cameras; video intercom
– “My Air” 9 zone ducted air conditioning with smart device control; ceiling fans
– Fully fenced and landscaped grounds; rear alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen
– 3kW solar; abundant storage throughout; laundry with stone benchtops, 2 Pac cabinetry and Carrara marble splashback
– Three car integrated garage with polished concrete flooring and integrated storage
– Additional secure parking behind remote driveway gate
Situated in one of Camp Hill’s most prestigious streets, the home is just across the road from the locally renowned Florence Café and metres from the restaurants and boutiques of Martha Street. Also a short walk away is the Camp Hill Marketplace (with Woolworths), express bus stop and a choice of excellent local kindergartens, childcare and schools (Camp Hill State School catchment). Close to the scenic parkland and walking trails of Whites Hill Reserve, it is also minutes from elite private colleges, Coorparoo Square, Westfield Carindale, the CBD.
Completed just 18 months ago, this magnificent family home in an irreplaceable position simply must be viewed.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 3 Garage