5/11 Dickens Street, Norman Park QLD 4170Sold $1,325,000
Glamorous New York Style Living with City Views
Unit Sold - Norman Park QLD
From its lofty ceilings and wall-to-wall glazing to the sweeping city and parkland views, this luxurious new apartment brings a taste of Upper Manhattan to prestigious Norman Park.
Positioned on the top level of an exclusive boutique complex, the grand lift-serviced residence promises a sophisticated lifestyle just moments from local cafes, transport and a selection of shopping, dining and entertainment precincts.
Combining the classic elegance and character of Hamptons style with fine contemporary finishes, no expense has been spared in the design of this stunning home. Solid Oak Parquetry flooring, feature wall panelling and opulent brushed brass accents create a luxe feel throughout. Meanwhile, emphasis has been placed on the design’s premium quality inclusions and day-to-day functionality. Caesarstone benchtops and 2Pac shaker profile cabinetry are featured in each bathroom and the striking entertainer’s kitchen, which also boasts a butler’s pantry and the full suite of European Ilve appliances.
Capitalising on its elevated, city-oriented position, the home’s expansive interior and alfresco terrace capture magnificent, never-to-be-built-out views of the lush local area, Brisbane city skyline, iconic GABBA lights and distant mountain ranges.
Additional highlights of this spectacular new home include:
– Three spacious, separately positioned bedrooms; two featuring ensuite, walk-in robe and terrace access
– Three stunning fully-tiled bathrooms featuring frameless glass, rainwater showers
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and louvred windows
– Kitchen with 60mm Caesarstone island bench; Ilve 900mm oven and gas cooktop, fully-integrated dishwasher
– Separate full-sized internal laundry and private outdoor drying area
– Secure audio/video intercom entry
– An abundance of thoughtful storage
– Secure covered parking for three cars.
Just 4km from the Brisbane CBD- easily accessible by either train, City Cat or bus transport- the home is also moments from dynamic Oxford Street Bulimba, Hawthorne’s Deluxe Cinema precinct and the spectacular new Coorparoo Square complex. Situated within the coveted Norman Park primary catchment, other elite schools including Anglican Church Grammar and Lourdes Hill College are also minutes away.
To experience the world-class lifestyle presented by this magnificent new home, we invite you to join us for an exclusive viewing.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage