10 Glyn Street, Coorparoo QLD 4151Price by Negotiation
New 607m2 Design of Unsurpassed Luxury, Light and Landscape
House - Coorparoo QLD
Striking from the very first glance, this brand-new architectural residence combines grand light-infused interiors, exquisite bespoke finishes and breathtaking city views to create the ultimate in family luxury.
Designed and orientated to infuse natural northern light across its two magnificent levels, the home will captivate with its opulent open spaces, spiralling voids and expanses of glass.
Timeless elegance meets contemporary functionality in every hand-selected detail of the design, while fine craftsmanship and European quality deliver a home that is built to last forever.
The expansive open-plan ground level is characterised by soaring 3.7-metre-high coffered ceilings which rise to an incredible 5 metres above the stunning shaker-style kitchen. Enhanced by American Oak flooring, a double-height natural stone fireplace and feature glass wine cellar, the entire level flows effortlessly out to a series of luxurious alfresco spaces.
Create sumptuous feasts in the superb stone and 2 Pac kitchen, appointed with the full suite of Miele appliances, integrated fridge/freezer and a huge butler’s pantry. Then drift out to the supremely private entertaining pavilion, sun-soaked lawns and glass-framed saltwater swimming pool.
Presenting families with versatile lifestyle options and beautifully appointed private spaces are the home’s five bedrooms (four with ensuite), a separate home office with its own entry and spectacular upper level lounge or entertaining zone featuring wet bar, balcony and sweeping area and city skyline views.
Additional highlights include:
– Magnificent master retreat with custom walk-in dressing room, balcony with city views and lavish ensuite boasting a freestanding tub
– Four floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone and 2Pac vanities, frameless glass shower screens and high-end tapware
– Separate guest powder room
– 7 zone ducted air conditioning
– Kitchen with vast island breakfast bar, butler’s pantry (with space for second fridge) concealed by a barn-style door; Miele induction cooktop, two pyrolytic ovens, steam oven and microwave
– Fan-cooled, Silver Pearl Travertine paved alfresco area with integrated kitchen (barbeque/sink/wine fridge) and retractable sun shades
– Beautifully stained American Oak flooring across both levels; luxe carpeted bedrooms; brushed silver handles throughout
– Secure entry with video intercom; alarm; ducted vacuum
– Entry mudroom; stone/2 Pac laundry with access to a private drying court
– Window furnishings including stunning sheer drapes in main living area
– Three car remote-integrated garage with epoxy flooring; abundant storage throughout
This prestigious, peaceful and private address boasts an elevated position within easy walking distance of transport, the boutique Martha or Eva Street café/dining precincts and Camp Hill Marketplace (with Woolworths supermarket and specialty stores). Moments from excellent local kindergartens/childcare and within catchment of the coveted Holland Park State and Cavendish Road High Schools, it is also minutes from elite private colleges (including Loreto, Villanova and “Churchie”), the dynamic Coorparoo Square bars, restaurants and cinemas, Whites Hill Reserve, Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
This just-completed family home truly must be experienced to appreciate its extraordinary scale and sophistication. Inspect now.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- New Construction
- 3 Garage
- Fully Fenced